Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Booking Through Thursday: Mood Reading - [2]



Today's Booking Through Thursday asks:

Do you find that your mood affects the things you read? Like, if you’re in a bad mood, do you tend to indulge in reading that will support it or do you try to read things that will cheer you up? Do you pick different types of books on dreary, rainy days than you do on bright sunny ones?
For that matter, does your mood color what you’re reading, so that a funny book isn’t so funny or a serious one not so deep?

Yeah, of course it does affect the books I read! Sometimes, no matter how good the book is, if I'm not in a good mood, I just won't enjoy it. Or I'll enjoy it way too much to be normal. Like, maybe a book is just average. But because I'm sad and my emotions are haywire, I could love the book ttm. But no normally, no matter my mood, I'll just read whatever is at hand. I don't really pick and choose my books, given that I can read pretty quickly! :D

1 comments:

Yes, I don't really choose books too much on mood either.

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/booking-through-thursday.html

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...