Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Booking Through Thursday: Mystery Or Love Story? - [3]



Today's Booking Through Thursday asks:
All things being equal, which would you prefer–a mystery? Or a love story?

Without a doubt, a love story. I mean, sure mysteries are great. They're interesting, suspenseful and really addictive. But when you compare it with love, how could love ever lose? The power and strength of the human heart, the true love between two souls... What could really compare? To me, love is amazing. It's unexplainable.

Actually, it isn't even a fair competition between the two genres. I've loved romance ever since I read my first one when I was about 14. Since then, no other genre has made me so crazy over it. So definitely, a love story is my answer.

5 comments:

I myself prefer mysteries, a good mix of both would be good to.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/booking-through-thursday_08.html

 

Hello! Thanks for the visit to my blog!

"...how could love ever lose? The power and strength of the human heart, the true love between two souls... What could really compare? To me, love is amazing. It's unexplainable."

You're very young, aren't you? I used to feel almost the same about 6-7 years ago, though I think I was a little more cynical about it all even then. :-)

 

Yeah, I am. But really, true love is amazing. I mean, it happens so rarely, that when it really does, what could be better? But I do realize how rare that is. I have never seen two people truly in love. But, I choose to believe such a love exists, or this world would seem even more lonely and sad.

 

Ah yes, 'if' true love does exist, it could be wonderful. But that's a big 'if'. For me the world would be truly lonely and sad if one didn't have any friends or family to lean on. :-)

 

I do agree, friends and family are really important! But I like to believe that true love does exist. I mean, it gives me something to hope for, to look to the future to. But maybe that's just me:D

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...