Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Random! :D

Is it me or is this cover simply beautiful? Before I even saw the blurb, I wanted to read it. Wow, just wow. I have this feeling this is gonna be one really good book! I'll request it from Netgalley, hopefully I'll get it! And yes, I know I have loads left to read from there, but how do you resist temptation? :D


And here's the blurb!

Four friends devise a plan to turn Smitten, Vermont, into the country's premier romantic getaway-and each finds her own true love along the way.

With Smitten Lumber closing, residents wonder if their town can stay afloat. Then four friends and local business owners-Natalie, Julia, Shelby, and Reese--decide the town is worth saving. How will they do it? They'll turn Smitten into a honeymoon destination!

As Natalie, Julia, Shelby, and Reese work to save the town, each discovers romance in her own life. Meanwhile, the faith of a little child reminds the whole town what it means to have real faith in the God who is the always and forever Love.

Discover a novel written by four of Christian fiction's most popular romance novelists- friends in real life who've drawn an amazing story of four friends! Includes a Reading Group Guide as well as "Conversation over Coffee with the Authors".

I want to read this. Could I have it for Christmas? I think I've been a good girl this year! Oh Santa, please bring me the book! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...