Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings - [5]


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Something Wonderful by Judith Mcnaught

It's just so amazing! I've read it a number of times, but I still don't own the book:(:(:(:( I need to get it!

2. Almost Heaven by Judith Mcnaught

Same reason as above. I really wonder why I don't own my favorite books:( I keep having to find copies of them to read instead! :(:(:( But well, by this Christmas, I'll have them! I hope...


3. Paradise by Judith Mcnaught

I was about to buy this book a few months ago, but because it was too expensive, I put it back. I sure hope I can get it!

4. Double Standards by Judith Mcnaught

I simply adore this book. I need to read it again. Sigh. I doubt I'll get it before Christmas though:( If I order it from Book Depository now, I won't get it anytime soon:(

5. Slow Burn by Ednah Walters

I've wanted to read this book for forever, but I just can't spend money now. You see, its an ebook and I have to get my mum to pay for it, as I don't have a credit card. And if I do that, let's just say she won't approve of the book because it contains certain sexual scenes that I doubt she would be comfortable knowing I read them.

6. A Rake's Guide to Seduction

This has been on my TBR for years. About 4 years maybe. Ever since I started reading romances, this was a book I put on my list. But I could never find it in the library:( Sigh, I don't have to own the book, but I certainly

7. Season for Temptation by Theresa Romain

This book looks soooo good, gosh! I wish I could have it. Yet, I'm hesitant to buy the book myself, seeing as it would be kinda weird to ask for the book from my relatives who are of the previous generation, and hence could be a little close-minded, and may judge me because of the type of books I read. But I want it! Oh well, maybe a miracle would happen and I would win a $100 book voucher from Book Depository and I can buy any book I want! Now, wouldn't that be amazing? XD

8. When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James

When I first saw the blurb, I knew I had to read it. But how do I go about getting it? If I really get all these books, I'm gonna spend soooo much money... But then again, I worked soooo hard for the past 3 weeks. If I don't spend this money, then when? Hmm...

9. The Truth About Lord Stoneville by Sabrina Jeffries

Hmm, it looks pretty good, and I do like Sabrina Jeffries! I may not choose to buy this book, and I wouldn't ask for it first, but if I could find it in the library, I would be delighted! The library here doesn't really have a lot of historical romances:(


10. The Flame and the Flower by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

It looks so good! And I keep hearing good things about it. Or was it bad things? I dunno, I can't really remember. But the blurb just got me hooked. Sigh. Adventure on the sea, innocent girl, hot guy, what could be better?














Yep, so that's about it! I think I'm just gonna ask my relatives to give me money to buy the book! Cos I want to order it from Book Depository, and well, I don't think they would know which book I would want! Maybe I should get a PayPal or something! Hmm, my birthday's coming up too, maybe, just maybe, I could get all I want! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...