Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts - [4]


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So, I don't have many friends that enjoy reading, so I shall just recommend to a certain type of person! :D

Let's get started!


1. Whitney, My Love by Judith Mcnaught

Could I ever not recommend this book? This was my first romance book by Judith Mcnaught and through this book, I fell in love with the author. Seriously. After this book, I went to read all of her other books and I loved most of the others as much as I did this. But Whitney, My Love will always have a special place in my heart. You can check out my review of it here. So for this book, I would recommend it to someone who isn't afraid to read long books and love conflicts between the two main characters.


2. Perfect by Judith Mcnaught

I can't not recommend this book. It's one of my favorite books of all time. Every time I read this book, I will cry. I can't help it. Sure, the ending wasn't as good as the beginning. But really, the book up until the middle is the best book that I've ever read. If not for the end, I will definitely say this is the best book in the world. So, I would recommend this to a reader who isn't afraid of long, long books, who loves love, who cries after reading an especially touching scene, or in this case, a letter. Oh and you can check out my review here!


3. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Though I wouldn't say I completely loved the book, its been so long-awaited that if you've read the first 3 books, you simply have to read this. I would recommend it to a reader that isn't afraid of super duper long books, enjoys fantasy and YA, and above all, have read the first 3 books and have waited what seems like an eternity for this book!


4. Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

This is the first book to the Dark Hunter series. I absolutely loved it and because of it, I went to read the next 17 books? 2 books just came out recently but I haven't gotten round to reading them yet! Oh, I would give this book to someone who enjoys paranormal romance, loves hot guys in books with strong heroines.


5. Tempestuous Reunion by Lynne Graham

An amazing Harlequin book in my opinion. One of the best I've read actually. It was love at first read. I was hooked right from the first word. I would give this to a person who enjoys Harlequin books, hot guys, true love, and the kind of conflict and angst that can tear at your heart.

6. Secret Fire by Johanna Lindsay

I loved this book. I would recommend it to someone who enjoys kidnapping, sweet sweet love and of course, a heart-breaking leaving scene. My favorite books tend to be this sort of heart-breaking books!


7. The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith

Simply one of the best YA I've ever read. I would give this to someone who may not read a lot of YA, but is open to it, who doesn't hate a sad ending. Because the ending is so so sad, I cried like crazy. And of course, who loves character development. Check out my review here!


8. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

I really loved this series. Another one of those rare YA's that I enjoy. This would be for someone who loves hot hero, smart-ass heroine, cool fighting, and who doesn't mind a freaking annoying main heroine whom I hated a lot at first.


9. Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsay

This book is just soo sweet. For a reader that loves pirate-themed books and a bit of a masquerade.


10. The Pirate Lord by Sabrina Jeffries

This was a book I read quite a long time ago. Needless to say, I loved it. I would recommend it to a reader who loves pirate-themed books, books that take place on a deserted island, overbearing heroes that are actually really sweet, yeah, you get my drift.

Wow. I'm finally done. Sigh, I need to get to sleep. Its 1.20 here alr. Ok then, I hope you'll find some new favorites from this list!

Leave a comment and tell me what is the one book you would love to receive for a gift!

See you!

Love,
Flame aka Victoria

2 comments:

i have fantasy lover at home but haven't read it yet. and love vampire academy. i want to give it to everyone. fun list!

my top ten tuesday

 

haha thanks! You should totally read fantasy lover! Its great!

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...