Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books You Read In 2011 - [6]


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Woohoo! It's my birthday:D And there's a TTT! :D Awesome, much? Love this week's one, biggest challenge is trying to keep it within 10 books! :D And I'm sorry I can't put in pics in this one, but I'm on my dad's com, so I don't want to save pics here and instead end up downloading a virus!

1. Perfect by Judith Mcnaught

Could any favorites list be complete without this book? I absolutely adore this book. No matter how many times I've read it, it just seems to get better and better! I've laughed, I've cried, I've screamed, you name it, I've felt it throughout this book. Check out my review of it here!

2. Whitney, My Love by Judith Mcnaught

First ever Judith Mcnaught, but one of my all-time favs. It's the book that got me hooked to her! Though this isn't the first year I started reading her, it's the 4th time I've read her book:D I would have read it more, except that I had to prevent myself from doing so! Or I would never get past the rest of those books! Check out my review here!


3. The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith

First YA book in a very very long time. One of the best I've ever read actually. It touched my heart completely. It's like it has everything to suit everyone. A bit of romance, a bit of adventure, a bit of scares, a superrrrr hot guy, bad guys, character development, awesome plot, you get the point. What could be better? :D Check out my review here!

4. Something Wonderful by Judith Mcnaught

The first time I read it, I didn't really love it. But the 2nd and 3rd time I liked it a lot. And the 4th time I read it, it was complete love for me. I didn't want the book to end, I wanted to see how their love would be able to carry them through. It got so bad I almost didn't want to continue reading, just so I wouldn't have to get to the end!

5. Almost Heaven by Judith Mcnaught

I can't help but love this book. The love between the two main characters is evident right from the start. It's so so strong and let's just say Ian is the sweetest guy ever. I really really really love him. I can't help but do so. And Elizabeth, she's one of my favorite heroines. I never really liked the beginning cos I just couldn't wait to get to the end, but when I read it for the 4th time this year, I just loved the whole book, from cover to cover.

6. Paradise by Judith Mcnaught

Wow, this book never fails to touch my heart. It is just so so sweet. And its just so real, I can just relate to Meredith's actions so so well! :D Sigh, I always cry when she talks to her dad. It's just so so sad! Ok I know I keep saying "so so"! Oops!

7. Once and Always by Judith Mcnaught

I love this book. Ok I that's pretty obvious. Hmm, how would I describe it? It just took me on a journey with the characters, through their up and downs and the love they experienced touched my heart to the core. And I refuse to ever believe Jason cheated on Victoria. Heh, heroine has the same name as me, which makes it even cooler!

8. Tempestuous Reunion by Lynne Graham

Simply amazing. The book was really very well-written and the characters just amazing. The plot was soo good and I saw everything I loved in a Harlequin Presents romance! The fast pace, the hot hero, the not-always-strong heroine, and that passion which led to love. Sigh, what could be better?

9. His Mistress for a Million by Trish Morey

This book epitomized everything I love in a HP novel. Even though the ending was just a bit too fast-paced, I couldn't help but love every second of it. Amazing, simply amazing is all I can say.

10. Secret Fire by Johanna Lindsay

I've always loved this book. The love between the characters never fail to touch my heart. Theirs was a love that spanned continents, a love that even fate conspired to bring together. Sigh, I sound like the book is real. If only it was. It would be so nice to know that such a love does exist out there in the real world. Now, I'm sure it does, I just haven't seen evidence!


I'm sorry I couldn't resist. Just one more!

11. A Pirate's Love by Johanna Lindsay

How could I ever fail to not love this book? Hot guys, strong heroines, pirates, adventures on the sea, running away, kidnapping. Everything I love is here. Of course I love it. Simply amazing. I have to read it again soon. Hopefully.




And of course, there are about a million more books, but I just couldn't fit them in! Hehe, a lot more Harlequins to be sure!

Why do I seem to love Judith Mcnaught soooooo much? Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe her books just speak to me somehow! :D Heh, well as you can see, I absolutely adore romance! Heh, I feel like using my birthday wish to wish that Judith Mcnaught will suddenly write about a hundred books and that I can own all of them! Now, that would be an awesome birthday present! :D If only it could ever come true.

Oh yes, I still want to apologise for not posting reviews for so long. I will post some soon. By the end of Jan, I'll catch up with all the outstanding reviews. I'll not read until I review. I promise! :D

Oh and to my few followers, just know that you've brightened up my day everytime I see you've followed me! And to all those who take the time to read my blog, thank you so much! You don't know how much it means, that someone actually cares enough:D Now I sound like a kid deprived of love. But really, it really touches me that people would actually read what I write.

So then, rock on! I'll post soon, I promise:D

Love,
Victoria:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...