Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

WWW Wednesdays - [3]


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What I am currently reading:

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

It's great so far! :D Started it this morning, then haven't continued it yet! XD I should read it quickly before I forget!

What did I recently finish reading:

The Sicilian's Mistress by Lynne Graham

It was alright! Gonna write the review for it soon, but I really don't know how to write it! It left me with a very meh feeling...

What I'm gonna read next:

That's a very good question. I don't really know, probably The Third Son by Elise Marion!

1 comments:

Ooh, nice ones :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays_30.html6

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...