Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

WWW Wednesdays - [4]


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What I am currently reading:

Captive Surrender by Linda Mooney

It's alright I guess, so far... There's a lot of sex. Not much storyline... Yet, I hope.

What did I recently finish reading:

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

It was pretty good! Not exactly what I was hoping for, but good enough! Will write the review sometime soon... Hopefully!

What I'm gonna read next:

Mine Until Dawn by Ednah Walters

YES, I'm finally gonna read it:) Can't wait!!!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...