Always a Booklover

The magic of books just enchants me. I love reading, what more can I say?

WWW Wednesdays - [5]


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What I am currently reading:

  • Mine Till Dawn by Ednah Walters
  • It's good, so I really don't know why I'm taking so long to read it!
  • Thirty Nights with a Highland Husband by Melissa Mayhue
  • I like it, but I just don't really have the mood to read it...

What did I recently finish reading:

Captive Surrender by Linda Mooney
It was pretty good, I'm just dreading reviewing it! But I'm actually dreading reviewing now,so...

What I'm gonna read next:
Hmm, maybe The Third Son by Elise Marion or Double Standards by Judith Mcnaught, or my never-ending pile of Netgalleys!

2 comments:

Nice bunch of books :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/www-wednesdays.html

 

Sounds like a great bunch of books. Happy reading!

Here's mine:
http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-8-and-www.html

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Comments will make any blogger's day, so leave a comment! Be it good or bad, I want to hear it :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...